Forms & Rules
- Default Judgment
- Dismiss First Cause
- Dismiss Second Cause
- Dismiss with Prejudice
- Dismiss without Prejudice
- Eviction Complaint
- Final Report
- Garnishment of Personal Earnings
- Garnishment of Property Other Than Personal Earnings
- Instructions to Bailiff
- Interim Report
- Leave to Plead
- Motion to Vacate Based on Mediation
- Notice of Court Proceedings
- Notice to Judgement Debtor-Other Than
- Notice to Judgement Debtor-Personal
- Notice to Leave Premises
- Pay Order
- Process Server Motion and Order
Small Claims Forms
- E-mail Transmission Form
- Remote Mediation Guidelines
- Revivor Procedure
- Small Claims Complaint Form
- Small Claims Counterclaim Form
- Small Claims Information Sheet
- Small Claims Mail-In Procedures
- Small Claims Affidavit of Complainant
Transcript Request/Miscellaneous/Public Record Request
Our Court Reporters are responsible for creating a verbatim record of court proceedings. Courtrooms contain audio recording equipment used to prepare official transcripts.
In order to request a transcript, please complete the online Transcript Request Form. Once the completed form is received, your request will be forwarded to the Akron Municipal Court’s Court Reporter. The Transcript Rate Schedule can be found on the Transcript Request Form.
Public Records Request
The Akron Municipal Court is dedicated to providing the highest quality of customer service in accordance with the Ohio Public Records Act. Your request is not required to be in writing, nor is it required that your name or intended use of the requested records be disclosed.
The Court is not required to create records to meet public records requests, but will prepare and make available those records which do comply with your request. If we can not reasonably identify which public records you are requesting, you may revise your request and we will explain to you the manner in which the court records are maintained. More details are available in the Akron Municipal Court's Public Records Policy & Procedure.
Your request for Case Records may be mailed to the Clerk of Court, Akron Municipal Court at the Harold K. Stubbs Justice Center, 217 South High Street, Akron, Ohio 44308
For miscellaneous and/or public record requests, please contact the Akron Municipal Court Administration Office at 330.375.2120.