The Akron Municipal Court will be closed Thursday, November 24, 2022 and Friday, November 25, 2022 for Thanksgiving. Arraignment Court will be held Saturday, November 26, 2022.
The following restrictions apply to online payment:
- Traffic and Criminal cases with an outstanding arrest warrant cannot be paid online
- Traffic and Criminal cases with a mandatory court appearance indicated cannot be paid
- A parking ticket cannot be paid online if a BMV hold has been issued
- Payments are not accepted between 11:20 p.m. and midnight
- All outstanding fines for all counts on a case must be paid in full.
- Partial payments are not accepted
To pay your case:
- Please have your Visa or MasterCard ready
- You will be required to enter the credit card security code (also known as CVV2 or CVC2) located on the back of your card
- After you click Continue, use the case search feature to locate your case
- Click "Pay Online" to initiate payment
- An email address is required and a receipt will be sent by email
- Payments are processed by Authorize.net
- Follow the directions given
NOTICE AND WEB PAYMENTS DISCLAIMER: It is a felony offense in the State of Ohio to tamper with public records. Ohio Revised Code Section 2913.42 Tampering With Records.